- What country do you live in? United States
- How many televisions do you have in your home? One
- On average, how many hours a day do you watch TV? None. I think it has not been turned on since my son was in college. About 9 years.
- What kinds of programs do you typically watch (e.g., news, sports, movies, dramas, sitcoms, reality shows)? None.
- Do you watch programs as they are aired or do you record them and watch them at other times? NA
- Do you mostly watch “network” TV? Premium cable channels (e.g., HBO, Showtime)? Streaming channels (e.g., Netflix, Hulu, Prime Video, Disney+, Apple+)? I do have Netflix and have watched one movie in the last 3 months. My daughter was here for a month and we did watch an anime together that my son recommended.
- How often, if at all, do you use other devices than television (e.g., computers, smartphones) to watch programs? I watched a continuing medical education program about diversity studies put on by Mayo Clinic yesterday. I have to knit or do dishes or draw or else my mind wanders off. I say “watched” but I rarely looked at the screen. I watched this on my laptop. I rarely watch any sort of video or news, I would rather read the news and prefer still photographs to videos. I check minimal news most days, but prefer to spend much of my time outdoors.
I took the photograph before chorus dress rehearsal with my phone two days ago. The buck was very unconcerned about our presence and was only about 12 feet away.